|The William J. Nealon Federal Courthouse and Post Office - Scranton, PA.|
The William J. Nealon Federal Courthouse and Post Office is located in the heart of downtown Scranton, PA. The building was constructed in 1931 by James A. Wetmore. Today it is owned and operated by the General Services Administration (GSA), and is still a functioning courthouse and post office. The building is also home to several government entities that operate in the area.